Our Security and Facility Management Personnel are the first ones to whom a visitor encounters when entering the premises. For that reason, it is important that they are well-trained and motivated to perform their duties to the best of their abilities. To consistently train them to do the best job, we have developed an evaluation program –
- Personnel must be proficient in SOPs of running the premises. They have the 24/7 mission to expertly address the complete range of personal safety, security and business resilience incidents.
- Personnel must be familiar with the emergency plans, operational procedures, and services verification list.
- Our team members must work as a friend, philosopher and guide to the visitor.
- To evaluate the dedication of our team, we measure punctuality, project completion, and attention to daily tasks.
- Our employees who consistently rank highly in the evaluation are rewarded. The process, which we have used, has enhanced both professionalism and the work ethics of our team.